ZTR Control Systems: Always Ahead of Its Time
MINNEAPOLIS, MN and LONDON, ON—ZTR Control Systems has been a trusted source for innovative, reliable and cost effective technologies for the locomotive industry around the globe. Because of the ZTR reputation for breaking new ground, the company has enhanced some of its existing products with new features, improved product design, and upgrades.
“We are constantly striving to give our customers the most advanced solutions for modernizing locomotives along with the best aftermarket service. By continually innovating to provide new options, our customers always have the best technology available.” says ZTR Control Systems General Manager, Matthew Scott.
- SmartStart™ & SAVER - New remote monitoring options
- KickStart™ - New and improved product design
- InteLevel™ - Fuel theft and fuel fill alarms
- Software Improvements - upgrades easily accessible through web-based software downloads through remote diagnostic tools or the webserver
- Smart Start™ sees ROI in < a year and can save $25,000 fuel per year per locomotive
- Kickstart™ improves battery life by 50%
- InteLevel™ > 1500 systems sold in North America
- Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics > 125,000 assets