ONE i3 for Private Fleet
The ONE i3 Solution: Complex Industrial IoT Made Simple.
Improve company performance with data-driven decision making.
Combining business data and equipment data will transform your company by generating new growth opportunities and cost efficiencies. The challenge is pulling all the pieces together into one seamless solution. Partnering with ZTR will allow for a successful deployment at a lower cost with measurable benefits within months. In addition, ZTR will handle the ever-changing Industrial IoT world, so you can focus on your core business.
The ZTR ONE i3 Solution provides all the elements of the Industrial IoT together in one solution, tailored to fit your needs, allowing you to connect to suppliers, partners, and customers. As a complete end-to-end solution, it includes telematics hardware, equipment integration, platform, user interface, wireless management, and support.
- Proven factory installation with dozens of OEMs
- Integrates with existing business systems
- View all equipment in one system
- Same user interface on any device (computer, tablet, mobile)
- Streamline operations and reduce costs
- Know where your equipment is at all times
- Eliminate maintenance paperwork
- Complete more work orders and reduce field service trips
- Reward and keep your best Project Managers based on asset utilization
- Optimize equipment purchase selections based on utilization trends
- Increase uptime and utilization of equipment
- Give field techs information in advance of a truck roll
- Improve fleet health with proactive repairs
- Optimize equipment purchase seections based on utilization trends
- Improve project bids based on actual equipment usage
ZTR has been a strong GPS supplier long before the term Industrial IoT became popular. Our combination of engineering discipline, innovative culture, and equipment experience means we will provide leading solutions for years to come. With one proven supplier, you will avoid the inefficiencies and costs of dealing with multiple vendors.
The Industrial Internet of Things is transforming how companies work.